Tuesday 16 March 2010

HB


Happy Birthday Mr Flowerpress! I had a rush of blood to the head in the cake section of Coles the other day and bought this blue buttercream in a can! Mr F is a mad fisherman and I thought the picture on the can looked a bit like waves. 
Miss A found Luke Skywalker in fishing pose but missing his light sabre and then the green monster turned up while I was looking for a model boat. I couldn't resist this dramatic tableau, the red icing is blood as the [quite cheerful] monster takes his boat and companions to the deep :-)
Oh, and please mind the crumbs and the chinese temple candles - the really important thing is that's rich mud cake underneath, yum! Cake wrecks eat your heart out!
(An editor I used to work with used to say HB Susie, HB on my birthday. So cool but a touch world weary!)

7 comments :

  1. Sheesh. You guys sure know how to do cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue buttercream in a can??? I'm definitely putting that on the shopping list!
    That is one fab cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo fabulous!
    Happy Birthday to lucky Mr F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is a riot!!!

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Shows a great sense of humour!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)